Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crafting

MAN! I am addicting to crafting blogs. Not only do I get the best ideas from them, but also I get the best inspiration to keep being creative. I am making purse for my sisters and mom for Christmas which launched me into a bag search in the blog world. WOW! People make cool bags and HOLY WOW people really over charge for a lot of them. Some of them I totally understand the price and some are just plain LAME. It's fun that you can make something so different from just one pattern though. While in Utah I found a pattern at a thrift store for 25 cents and my mom got it out and tried it. I didn't know how to read a pattern and wanted her to show me. We got it almost all the way done and now I have to put the finishing touches on. As soon as I do, I will post a picture. For now I am off to bed. Cody and I have decided to make time every night for the whole month of December for "US" time. Haha We'll see how it goes. I'll keep everyone posted. wink wink

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...