Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cupcake Hat

So who here follows the blog U-create?  I'm sure a lot of you do.  It's such a great blog.  I found a tutorial for a cupcake crochet hat on there and decided to make it for a friends baby shower.  I didn't realize that it was going to be a little challenging for me!  He had some stitches I had never done before but once I looked them up on youtube, I was good to go.  Here is how it came out




See that bottom part right there?  That is the part that had me looking up stuff to see how to do it.  I had never done the back stitches before.  It was very easy, you just have to pay very close attention to what you are doing or I guarantee you will mess up!   So who else wants to make one?  It was really quick just so everyone knows so give it a try.  Here is the link HERE  Also I have a bunch of other cute crochet projects pinned on my "crochet" pinboard if you want to take a look HERE   I am SLOWLY trying to do as many of them as I can.  :)  What have y'all been working on lately?  I have many more projects that I FINALLY got pictures loaded for so in the next day or two I will try and post some more. Happy Saturday everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...