Monday, October 5, 2009

Thankful Day 1

Today I am thankful for Halloween fabric! Seriously, the best fabric ever is Halloween fabric :) It is sooooooooooooo colorful and fun and makes anyone happy. I started a Halloween quilt when I was a senior in high school and I am FINALLY going to tie it! haha The top has been done all these years but I didn't know how to tie it and so it just never got done. I took it to my church Friday because the old ladies go down there and quilt on Fridays. I figured they would think my quilt was weird and they all LOVED IT! haha Even old ladies who like flowers and very girly things like Halloween fabric! I just bought some Halloween fabric I am excited about but haven't decided what to make yet. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...